Afin de renforcer son offre du pôle “Solution”, KEYTEO recherche des ingénieurs experts en packaging pour le secteur pharmaceutique.
- Act as packaging expert in dialogue with customers regarding their demands.
- Build value-based relationships with Production, Purchasing, Development, Engineering and Suppliers teams to leverage packaging knowledge and expertise, maximize impact and promote consistency. Seek to understand theris needs and support departements to meet their improvement objectives.
- Identify and address business-critical packaging needs (urgent and imminent / short- and long-term) to mitigate risk and promote business growth to meet future needs of the company.
- Provide packaging and product subject matter expertise to support BTO to identify, manage or resolve incidents (e.g., critical emergencies, product withdrawals/recalls, disasters, potential business threats, hazardous packaging related issues) in order to maintain the integrity of our products
- Support the business growth by sharing learned expertise in matters of packaging, products, and processes
- Lead claims, investigations, CAPAs and participate to site audits regarding packaging operations.
- Consolidation/Creation of packaging documentation including processes, material user requirements and quality attribute
- Obtain and manage technical information on packaging capabilities on all BTO projects
- Coordination between packaging area, regulatory and suppliers to ensure compliance with current regulations and requirements
- Preferential contact with Pre-press for troubleshooting activities
- Awareness of GxPs and packaging processes knowldege required
- Packaging/pharma/printing experience and/or relevant technical experience.
- Solid experience from GMP/GDP-regulated environment
- Strong negotiation and strategic thinking skills, communication, analytical and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work in cross-functional team
- Availibility to manage teams without direct report.
- Fluent in French and English
- Flexibility to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Drive and motivate people to meet deadlines and tight timelines is essential
- Manage mutliple projects and priorities with minimal supervision
- Availibilty to answer during audit inspections
- Good problem identification and solving skills
- Ability to define and scope a problem (what it is / is not), to identify root causes, to define alternative solutions, to elect the best solution, to implement it, and to check the effectiveness of that solution once implemented. (follow-up via KPI…)